Incident response kit
Aldinga Airfield incident kit
The board have put together an incident response kit to assist those who may be tasked with responding to an on airfield incident or accident.
It is not intended to replace the assistance offered by emergency services during a serious accident but for any subsequent cleanup the following items, contained in the kit may be of assistance.
- Airfield emergency contact phone numbers
- An Atsb accident checklist
- An airfield map showing adjoining road names and airfield entrances
- The runway unserviceable crosses, sandbags, tent pegs & a mallet for restraining the crosses.
- First aid kit
- Duct tape
- Tin Snips
- Protective gloves
- Moisture absorbant material for small fuel/ oil spills
The kit has been placed on the airside of A row (ie facing runway 14/ 32) and is in a clearly labelled yellow wheelie bin.
The Aldinga Aviation Board